Freddie MERCURY [Farookh Pluto Bulsara] was born September, 5th 1946 in Zanzibar [Tanzanie]. His parents, Bomi Bulsara and Jer Bulsara was accounting for the British Colonial office and members of the parsi community in India. He had a sister, Kashmira Bulsara-Cooke. He was educated in India where he learned the piano and participated in his first sow with his band, the Hectics. Over there he took the nickname ''Freddie".
After the revolution in Zanzibar, Freddie MERCURY and his family were forced flee to England where he continued to study for a degree in arts and design [it was he who created the logo for Queen]. He had a great voice and operatic technique. He was one of the best rock singers in the world! He was author, composer and interpreter.
He had composed "Bohamian rhapsody", "We are the champions" and "Somebody to love" that became great success.
A rumor began circulating that he was bisexual after he cut his hair and let his mustache (it was the fashion among homosexual). He spoke only of his bisexual before his death, when he did not announce he had Sida. He has spent the last years of his life with Jim Hutton between Montreux in Switzerland, where he recorded the latest albums by Queen, including her latest composition "A Winter's Tale' which refers to the Montreux area and london.
He died of Sida 24 September 1991. He vequeathed hos entire fortune to Mary Austion, who was his partner between 1970 and 1976.
The group consists of Queen Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor (the group were alrealdy gone Smile) and John Deacon, the bassist. It is a British group that has experienced the greatest commercial success of his thirty years. They have soldover 300 milion albums. It is group that Freddie Mercury has become famous.
Queen studio album:
- 1973 : Queen
- 1974 : Queen II
- 1974 : Sheer Heart Attack
- 1975 : A Night at the Opera
- 1976 : A Day at the Races
- 1977 : News of the World
- 1978 : Jazz
- 1980 : The Game
- 1980 : Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music by Queen) soundtrack of the film Flash Gordon by Mike Hodges.
- 1982 : Hot Space includes the title "Under Pressure" duet with David Bowie.
- 1984 : The Works
- 1986 : A Kind of Magic includes some tracks from the soundtrack of the film Highlander by Russell Mulcahy.
- 1989 : The Miracle
- 1991 : Innuendo
- 1995 : Made in Heaven posthumous album includes vocal sessions remastered unreleased or Freddie Mercury.
- 1979 : Live Killers double album recorded during the European tour of 1979.
- 1986 : Live Magic recorded during the Magic Tour, in Wembley, Budapest, and Knebworth.
- 1992 : Live at Wembley ’86 double album containing the entire concert on July 12, 1986 at Wembley Stadium.
- 1993 : Five Live
- Mr. Bad Guy (1985)
- Barcelona (1988) (with Montserrat Caballé)
- The Freddie Mercury Album (1992) - title album in États-Unis : The Great Pretender
- Lover of Life, Singer of Songs - The Very Best of (2006)
- The Solo Collection (10 CD and 2 DVD) (2000)
''Bohemian Rhapsody'' is my favorite song by Queen.